Note: These policies apply to orders shipped within continental US only. If you have any questions about www.almasjewelers.com, please do not hesitate to contact one of our diamond and jewelry consultants by email at email@example.com or by phone at (PAK) 0800-ALMAS OR (25627) . You are welcome to leave messages on the phone and the most appropriate time for us to call you back. Contact us between 11:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs GST.
Our Privacy adapts to the internet’s dynamic environmental changes. To remain updated with these changes please review our website frequently.
Our web server automatically recognizes the visitor’s domain name (not the e-mail address) and records the visitor’s browser and platform (e.g., Netscape browser on a Microsoft platform)
When a visitor gives us their e-mail address, or sends us e-mail correspondence, we retain their e-mail Address. We do not share our e-mail lists with third parties for marketing purposes. We use e-mail addresses to communicate with you regarding your orders and other matters regarding transaction, order processing and other matters related to our customer-client relationship. We will also use your e-mail address to share information about events at Almas Collection Jewelers, Saddar. Products and services that may be of interest to you.
If you request for a catalogue to be mailed to your postal address, then you will also be placed on our mailing list and you will receive exclusive mailings from us.
Visitors who give us their telephone numbers online will receive telephone contact from our representatives regarding orders or requests they have places online. You may be contacted by one of our representatives to conduct research with regard to your level of satisfaction with our service. Your participation is voluntary and you may choose a time of your convenience by calling us at (PAK) 0800-ALMAS OR (25627). Contact us between 11:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs GST.
We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving customer data exchanged with our site server. All other data transfer is conducted through a secure phone line.
Children's Online Privacy
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
took effect April 21, 2000 and pertains to Web sites directed
toward children less than 18 years of age. Almas Collection
does not collect information on any person under 18 years. We
ask that children not submit information to us without the consent
of a parent or guardian.
For your convenience, we offer the following payment methods:
1: Credit cards: Use your Visa & MasterCard.
2: Bank wire: Bank wire payments are accepted on orders of $250 or more.
Note: A bank wire is a convenient method of paying for your Almas Collection Jewelers purchase of $250 or more. After you place your order, Almas Collection Jewelers will give you the account information you will need to provide to your bank in order to transfer funds from your account directly to an Almas Jewelers account. A bank wire may take your bank a few days to process,. Almas Jewelers will keep your order on hold for two business days for that reason. Once your bank has transferred the funds, Almas Jewelers will immediately notify you and your purchase will be processed. Please note an ACH transfer is not the same as a wire transfer. ACH transfers are not accepted at this time. If you have any questions about the steps involved in a bank wire, contact your bank or call Almas Collection Jewelers customer service at (PAK) 0800-ALMAS OR (25627). Contact us between 11:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs GST.
Policy on Debit Cards
A debit card is treated differently than a credit card by your bank. A debit card is much like a credit card in that it may display a credit card company logo, like Visa or MasterCard, but a charge to your debit card uses funds directly from your bank account. The biggest difference is that your bank may institute a daily charge limit on your debit card. If the price of your order exceeds a daily limit set on your debit card we will notify you, as this will prohibit us from processing your order.
As an alternative, you can:
* A wire transfer is a simple process of contacting your bank to have funds moved from your bank to ours and is available for orders of $250 or more. It works on the same principle as your debit card, but requires some direct communication with your bank to allow for a larger transaction. We'll send you the easy instructions. It may require a few days for your bank to transfer your funds.
* Continue your order using a credit card. If you order before noon, your order will begin processing the same day.
Shipments are insured
We fully insure each order all the way to you. That means that when your order is in transit to you, shipment is always risk-free. For added security, it is our policy that a signature is required for all Almas Collection orders over $100, regardless of any signature waivers you may have with FedEx, UPS & USPS
Alternate Shipping Addresses
If you prefer, we can ship your order to an address other than your billing address. As a security precaution, we require that your alternate shipping address be on file with your credit card company. This step helps protect you from any fraudulent charges to your credit card.
Currently, sales tax is only inclusive on orders shipped to addresses in the state of Texas. All prices are inclusive of all taxes, delivery charges and insurance.
Sales and Price Reductions
At Almas Collection, we always offer the best value by providing the lowest possible price.
No Exchange No Return
We currently do not offer an online return policy. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return the item, as long as you are will to accept the then current Pakistan market value of the gold in your product. For further query Call: (PAK) 0800-ALMAS OR (25627). Contact us between 11:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs GST.
All order will be delivered in 30 days time. All order produced in the Pakistan outlet and delivered to you via the US Office.
Information on Our Website
At Almas Collection, we make every attempt to ensure that our online catalog is as accurate and complete as possible. In order to give you the opportunity to view our products in great detail, some products may appear larger or smaller than their actual size in our photographs; and since every computer monitor is set differently, color and size may vary slightly.
On the Almas Collection Web site, we display the dimensions of our products based on the information received from our manufacturers. For any convex or rounded jewelry item, the width and length stated in the product description is taken by the manufacturer, prior to the rounding of the metal in the manufacturing process, which may lead to a discrepancy in any measurements taken after this process.
Our objective is to provide you with as much information and detail about your prospective purchase as possible so that you can see the beauty and shape of a particular item.
Under no circumstances shall Almas Collection Jewelers be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our diamond and jewelry consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org or (PAK) 0800-ALMAS OR (25627). Contact us between 11:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs GST.
If required by law, court order or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise advisable, we may disclose your information.
Trademarks and Copyrights
Almas Collection Jewelers by
Ishtiaque group of companies established in 1967 is exclusively
Sole Owner of well Known Trademark ”ALMAS” which
is registered in wide range of goods and services. Our Properietory
rights in respect of word “Almas” and associated
artistic work, Label design, getup, are duly protected under
Trademark and Copyright Laws.
Jewelry appraisal, Jewelry, Precious
metals and their alloys and good in Precious metals or coated
there with (except cutlery, forks and spoons), Precious stones,
hierological and other chronometric instrument.
Almas Ishtiaque Group of Companies
Jewelry appraisal, Jewelry, Jewelry Insurance, Financial Affairs, Monetary Affairs, Real Estate affairs
This Web site (excluding any links) is owned and controlled by Almas Collection Jewelers (Almas Jewelers Inc.) from its offices within the State of Texas. United States of America. By accessing this Web site, both you and Almas Jewelers, Inc. agree that the statutes and law of the State of Texas, without regard to conflict of laws, will apply to all matters relating to use of this Web site. In addition, you agree to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Texas County and the United States District Court for the western District of Texas.
Visitors to this Web site are responsible for their own compliance with local laws regarding Web site use and access.
For further details, contact: email@example.com
1. Goods once sold cannot be exchange after 3 days. Almas jewelry accompany After Sale Services with applicable charges.
2. GST will be applicable on Gold, Diamond, Stone & Making etc as per govt. policy.
3. 100% of Jewelry value guaranteed, however Almas will buy back its Gold / Diamond Jewelry without Making & Wastage based on the market value & trend in 15 days accompanied by the original sales receipt.
4. CNIC is mandatory required. We accept all Credit Cards & Debit Cards, Bank Charges & etc may apply.
5. Payment to be made in favor of Almas Collection Jewelers. Almas Jewelers is a registered trademark in Pakistan having its branches in Karachi only.
1. 100% Advance Payment of Gold is required in order to lock the gold rate.
2. If Partial or No advance payment is made then Gold rate will be applied as on delivery.
3. Any Jewelry booking shall be collected within 6 months from the order date, else either order will be cancelled or new rates will be applied including vault/handling charges after 6 months.
4. GST will be applicable on Gold, Diamond, Stones & Making etc as per govt policy. Gold rate will be applied including all taxes as per govt policy.
5. Any Order once confirmed is subject to applicable charges in case of any Cancellation or Changes.
1. Please collect your repair item within 15 days from the date of delivery.
2. Majority of repair will be completed within 7-10 business days for repair performed at workshop however additional time may be required if needed.
3. Description of the item(s) received is subject to amendment following inspection by the jeweler.
4. Service Charges of Rs. 2000 per repair item is compulsory along with additional cost of gold, stone, polish, solder, & other services may apply as per the market rate.
5. All articles which are antique, irreplaceable, fragile/brittle nature, or susceptible to damage from light heat or moisture are accepted on condition that the customer accepts all risks with respect to any service requested to be perform.
1. CNIC copy is mandatory required for all transaction.
2. WHT on purchase will be applicable on all transaction.
3. Purchase is subject to Refining Charges, Buying / Selling gold rate difference & other applicable charges.
4. Every purchase is subject to be utilized as recycled goods and cannot be claimed or returned once accepted.
5. I hereby confirm that whatever jewelry /Gold/ornaments/Stone/Diamond are sold to Almas Collection Jewelers by me are my own properties and belong to me and that I am authorized to sell them.